Category Archives: Discipleship Deliberation
ok. so. i’ve been reading these posts on tina’s page for a while and thought i’d try one. now, i had this put together from the beginning of november, but couldn’t post it. it’s a little late but i’m sharing it anyway.
The week in general ~
What a week! :-O
But, we made it through:
– Mr. C. out of town for work.
– Mrs. C. pouting & missing Mr.C. (Oh, yes I did. Not the best attitude but it was mine.)
– getting locked out of the car.
– therefore, being stranded in Sam’s parking lot for a few hours with the boys.
– Praise The Lord for AAA
– HomeSchool ministry Mother’s Meeting. **I look forward to these Every Month.
In our studies this week ~
Finished lofApples &
KC & KJ- Math:
Both finished their book on Subtraction
& began the next SmartAlec book
MrsC- Rearranged the family job chart,
which places more responsibility on the boys to help track their progress and earnings.
What needs some tweaking ~
Decided to “simmer down” our lessons for the rest of the year.
We’ll focus on finishing the Bible & History lessons together from mfwADV.
My own discipleship ~
I have quite a few books I want to read; but “Oh! look at the time” 😉 lol
(in the voice of Archibald Asparagus, Veggie Tales)
Since a consistent focus is needed over here, I’m going to start over in “The Resolution for Women” ()
The best thing about the week ~
Mr. C. getting back!
Questions, comments, thoughts ~
— CJ is doing GREAT in his guitar lessons.